As part of two Horizon Digital Economy Research projects (CaSMa & CREATe) we are developing a tool to help Twitter users measure and improve the impact of their social media activity.
This is a half-day workshop to get input from Twitter users regarding the features that you would look for in a tool to help you to optimise the effectiveness of your public engagement through Twitter. The outcomes of this workshop will feed directly into the design of a Twitter tool that is currently being developed at Horizon Digital Economy Research.
Date: Monday December 7th
Time: 9:15 to 12:00am
Place: room B2, Hemsley, Park Campus
- 9:15-9:30 Welcome
- 9:30-9:45 Summary of findings from an interview study we previously conducted regarding Twitter use by academics
- 9:45-10:15 Brainstorming of features for a Public Outreach Evaluation Tool
- 10:15-10:30 Presentation of brainstorming results
- 10:30-10:45 Break
- 10:45-11:00 Demonstration of the current stage of our Twitter analysis tool
- 11:00-11:30 Brainstorming of features for a Public Outreach Evaluation Tool
- 11:30-11:45 Presentation of brainstorming results
- 11:45-12:00 Information/invitation for future interviews and/or Twitter data analysis studies.
Please e-mail me at ansgar.koene_at_nottingham.ac.uk to sign up before November 30th, so that we can estimate the number of attendees.